Virtual Junebug Jog
September 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am – October 5, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Click for more details!
Hosted by William Newton Hospital and Winfield Recreation Commission
Everything looks different in 2020, and the Junebug Jog is no exception. In doing our part to help keep our participants and our community as safe and healthy as possible, we are going virtual for the 31st annual event.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick your distance (sign up for the 5k or 1-mile)
- You’ll receive an email reminder when the virtual race “starts” on Monday, September 21
- Run your race on your own terms (you pick the course, the date, the time)
- Submit your results by email or on this event page (“results” tab)
- Results must be submitted by Monday, October 5
- Participants packets will be available for local pick up or mailed out October 26
Here’s what you get:
- 31st Annual Junebug Jog shirt
- Custom Junebug Jog face mask (first 100 registrants)
- Virtual Bib and Finisher’s Certificate
- Motivation to get out and move
- Satisfaction: the only bad run is the one you skip
Running was never cancelled. The Junebug Jog is still here to help you find motivation to be active, push yourself to a new PR, and/or compete against friends and family.
- Virtual 5k – $15 (includes shirt)
- Virtual 1-mile – $15 (includes shirt)
Register @ runsignup.com/Race/KS/Winfield/Junebug
or in the WRC Office, cash or check only